The Ronin-M 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from DJI is a camera stabilization system designed to give the operator close to the freedom of unencumbered handheld shooting but without the hand-shake. Suitable for most camera types and configurations up to 8 pounds, the Ronin-M uses brushless motors that work on three axes: one for side-to-side "roll" (keeping the horizon level), one for tilt, and one for pan. The system is computer-controlled and features a tilt range of 105° up / 165° down plus a roll range of ±110°.
Furthermore, the system boasts a precision of control of ±0.02°, enabling precise camera moves and stability correction against even very fine movements. In addition to handheld shooting, the gimbal can be used in vehicle mounting scenarios and other contexts where vibrations or other abrupt movements would make tripods and rigid camera support systems unsuitable.
DJI Ronin M Gimbal
- Number of Axes - 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range - Pan: 360, Tilt: -165 to 105, Roll: 220
- Load Capacity - 8lb
- Stabilization Accuracy +0.02 (Motionless)
- Supported Camera Dimensions W: 6.3 x H: 7.7 x D: 4.7" / W: 160 x H: 195 x D: 120 mm
- Wireless Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Weight w/ Handlebar 5.07 lb