The Blackmagic Design Video Assist 3G-SDI/HDMI 5" Recording Monitor features a bright 5" 1920 x 1080 display with 300 cd/m² brightness to help you frame and focus your shots, and it provides 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras. You can monitor and record video resolutions up to 1080p60 10-bit 4:2:2 and up to 16 channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz audio. Firmware update 3.3.1 adds a video output via the USB Type-C port that can be used to convert your connected camera for webcam use. It also enables you to select channels for audio monitoring.
The Video Assist 3G 5" records to an SDXC/SDHC memory card using a single UHS-I SD card slot. Use the USB Type-C port to record for configuring and upgrading the monitor. Video is recorded using industry-standard Apple ProRes (HQ, 422, LT, or Proxy) and Avid DNxHD codecs.
This monitor's touchscreen interface enables you to adjust settings and access monitoring features such as histogram, waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, and many more scopes and exposure tools. There is also a tally light on top of the monitor to indicate it is operating and recording.
Blackmagic Design 5" Video Recorder/Monitor
- 1920 x 1080 5" Touchscreen LCD
- HDMI & 3G-SDI Video Inputs
- Records up to 1080p60 Video
- USB Type-C Webcam Video Output
- Stores to 1 x SDXC/SDHC Memory Card
- Loop-Through Video Outputs
- Waveform, Vectorscope & Histogram
- Focus Peaking, False Color & Zebra
- 11 x Display Language Options
- Dual Sony L-Series Type Battery Slots