The JBL LSR6325P-1 Studio Monitor provides ultra-accurate response and exceptional SPL capability in a very compact form factor. THX PM3 approved, the LSR6325P-1 is ideal for stereo and surround recording, post production and broadcast systems where space is limited but accuracy and high-output are required. The LSR6325P-1 Studio Monitor combines JBL's latest in transducer and system technology and incorporates the LSR (Linear Spatial Reference) design to provide greater accuracy at the mix position.
The monitor gives you a frequency response of 70 Hz to 20 kHz, doing so while ensuring distortion performance is low. The sub operates from 28 Hz to 80 Hz. The sub offers a bass-management system that accounts for your room and high-passes the connected monitors at 80 Hz.
JBL LSR6325P-1 Speaker
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low Frequency Extension: -10 dB : 48 Hz
- Amplifier Power (LF/HF): 100w/ 50w
- Maximum Peak SPL: 109 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.3 kHz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.8 x 10.6 x 9.5 in
- Net Weight: 7.7 kg (17 lb)
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA