The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity and detail of your signals, whether recording or mixing. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency via the adjustable direct monitor mix.
With two 1/4" line/monitor outs and a stereo headphone output, the interface can drive a set of speakers and headphones while offering independent volume controls for both. If you have MIDI gear such as a keyboard controller, synthesizer, or drum machine, simply connect them to the interface's 5-pin MIDI ports to smoothly integrate them into your production setup.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
- USB Type-A Connectivity
- 2 Class-A Mic/Instrument Preamps
- 1 Headphone Output, 2 Line/Monitor Outs
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz AD/DA Conversion
- Bus Powered / Mac, Windows
- Phantom Power, Direct Monitor, MIDI I/O
- Simple Controls and LED Indicators
- 1/3 RU Rackmountable Steel Chassis
- DAWs, VIs, Plug-Ins, Loops, and Samples