The Bolt XT satisfies the needs of the most discerning professionals, from powerful software tools and rock-solid performance to smart power options and backward compatibility. A key feature of the Bolt XT is its backward compatibility with Bolt 500, 1000, 3000, Sidekick II and 703 Bolt, giving users more flexibility building onto their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt XT includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorized receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up. With the Bolt XT line, Teradek has added an integrated NATO rail on the receiver, several 1/4"-20 and 3/8" mounting points and an ARRI rosette on the transmitter to greatly improve available mounting options.
Teradek Bolt Pro 3000 XT
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 3000, Sidekick II and 703 Bolt
- Professional software features: 3D LUTs, 5GHz spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection
- Dual input (SDI + HDMI) and SDI loop on the TX
- HDMI and Dual 3G-SDI outputs on RX
- 3000 receivers feature integrated, internally-wired battery plates with pass-through power
- Smaller and lighter chassis design with robust mounting points (3/8" and 1/4"-20)